Solar Window Film Installation in Bedfordshire
Did you know that huge cost savings can be made from installing solar & UV window film on your windows, glass doors and internal partitions?
For commercial business owners, shopping facilities and retail outlets, the benefits of installing commercial solar window film are largely unknown.
Although window film has been widely available in this country since the 1970's, commercial solar window film is an energy-saving and affordable alternative to window replacement. Commercial interior designers, building specifiers and new-build development companies have been advocating the use of professional solar film for windows for many years.
As well as being environmentally-friendly and saving energy, UV window film installation allows you to:
- Reduce the heat in your commercial environment throughout the summer
- Reduce the loss of heat throughout the winter
- Reduce the fading of office fabric and furniture
- Reduce UV damage to your staffs skin, such as premature aging
- Increase security by making the glass stronger to deter break ins
- Increase privacy and prevent vision into your property with one way film (during daylight)
- Reduce sun glare on screens and eyes to prevent headaches and eye strain
Solar Window Film Case Studies and Further Reading
Explore the various projects that Prism have completed, to understand the different types of film available and the benefits that installation will bring your company:
|Commercial Client Case Study||Type of Window Film Installed||Internal or External Film?|
|Canada Life Insurance||7 Mil Safety Security Film||Internal|
|St Johns CoE Primary School||Silver 20 Solar Film||Internal|
|The National Audit Office||7 Mil Safety Security film||Internal|
|Vehicle Licence Bureau||Silver 20 Solar Film||Internal|
|Playground Games||Sterling 50 Solar Film, Frosted Opaque Film and Graphical Film||Internal|
|John Clements Sports and Community Centre||7 Mil Safety Security Film and External OSW Version||Both|
|Brayley’s Renault Mazda Car Showroom||Silver 20 OSW Solar Film||External|
|Sealed Air||Silver 20 OSW Solar Film||External|
In addition to the case studies above, read more about how Canada Life Insurance commissioned Prism to install a tower block window film solution at their offices.
Prism has conducted extensive work within schools, colleges and universities working with:
- Silsoe Lower School in Bedfordshire, on a new-build development using internal graphical film
- Cranfield University, also in Bedfordshire, on a project that included decreasing extreme heat to make the temperature stable in their offices so that IT equipment would not over-heat
In nearby Hertfordshire, Prism have provided solutions for Glaxo SmithKline (GSK), Doctors Surgeries, Housing Association, Vehicle Licence Bureau, The John Clements Sports and Community Centre, Ocado Headquarters, TKMax, F&F Clothing and Ashe Construction.
Both “before” and “after” examples of our work can be viewed in our commercial gallery.
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples, each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and commercial testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.