Window Film Installation – Why Choose Us?
Prism Protection is a professional window film installation company who provide consultancy and advisory services to medium and large commercial enterprises throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, London and South East England.
Prism’s standard of service can be described as “best value” for commercial clients and the customers they serve - but what does offering this level of service really mean?
- Ensuring projects are completed to the highest health and safety standards - within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Pre-defined technical specifications are met
- Communication with key staff, management and project decision-makers
- Out of hours and weekend working so no disruption to weekday staff
- Compliance to health and safety regulations
- Rubbish removal – leaving the work environment in the same orderly way that it was, before work begun
- Access to elevated installation equipment, such as standard steps and mobile scaffold towers
How We Work
All of our window films are installed by qualified professional installers.
Our experience is to your advantage - we’re dedicated to delivering the best service, by combining professionalism, expertise, commitment, honesty and transparency that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Discussing Your Needs
From our initial phone call or email exchange, you will experience a professional and innovative service.
To help you choose the right window film for your budget, project or specification, our initial consultation includes helping you find which window film is most appropriate to your needs.
Contact us to us discuss your project or book a site survey to obtain a quotation.
Once an appointment has been made and confirmed, Prism will attend your premises to:
- Provide samples of different types of window film
- Provide case studies of projects completed previously with clients within the same or similar industry
- Survey and measure which area(s) of your building require window film, including elevations, different floors and extensions
- Conduct a glass check to ensure the correct window film is used, as failure to use the right window film with the existing glass could potentially lead to fracture or breakage
Once your consultation has taken place, a quotation or report will then be given to you for your review. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered fully by one of our team of specialists. We’re here to help!
Advice for Building Advisors
Did you know that we also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new building developments, renovations and refurbishment projects?
If you’re a building advisor looking for the right window film solution for your client, but not sure which type to choose, contact us to us discuss your project or book a site survey to obtain a quotation.
Once You’ve Placed Your Order
A project start-date is confirmed and project logistics are organised
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to arrange a convenient project start-date to begin the work. We will then contact you again a couple of days beforehand, to confirm the time of arrival and the names of Prism’s installation personnel, to enable you to prepare for their arrival.
Carrying out Work and Access to Work Area(s)
For office or commercial environments, we ask that your staff is made aware of the time and day of our arrival, so that files and confidential or sensitive information obstructing the area where work will be carried out on, is removed. In addition, we may need to move desks, filing cabinets and other furniture that block access to the work area.
While on-site, we will:
- Use dust-sheets and covers as required
- Clean your window frames and glass prior to installation
- Typically install window film within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
When our work is complete:
- Our team will show you the work we did to ensure you’re completely satisfied, before leaving site
- All furniture will be put back to its original position, with work areas completely clean and tidy
- We will take all the rubbish with us when we leave
- You will receive an aftercare guide explaining how to clean your new window film, with drying-out details
Once work has been completed to your satisfaction, an invoice will then be sent to you, along with a warranty certificate from the manufacturer which covers both the window film and installation. Our warranty is backed by insurance to give you complete peace of mind and to ensure your investment in window film is protected.
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland. We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples, each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and commercial testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.
Prism’s Managing Director
“I have been in the window film industry for 28 years, working for manufacturer to supplier to commercial companies, providing many years of expertise along with our installation team who have all been installing for 20 years plus. Although we are considered a small company, we deal with many large clients personally, who know the value of what we offer. We will only ever be interested in providing you with an excellent level of service, unlike many other larger companies who focus more on salespeople’s commissions and moving onto the next job. Try us – you’ll be delighted.”
Read our customer testimonials or get to know more about us. Alternatively, catch up on our latest news or explore our FAQ’s and resources sections.