Graphic Wallpaper for Offices
In addition to fitting durable and sturdy window film into retail shops, offices and commercial establishments, we can also print bespoke designs onto high-quality graphic wallpaper.
Graphic wallpaper can transform an entire wall into a visually appealing and ambient work-space that can grab visitor attention or help make the environment more decorative and therefore more pleasing for your staff to work in.
There really are no boundaries to the design styles and patterns that can be achieved – if you have an idea, we can help transform that idea into a reality. Prism will digitally print your imagery to your exact specification - contact us to discuss your ideas.
Did you know?
- Graphic wallpaper can be scaled beyond regular sizes without loss of quality, including giant photographs, to bring your walls to life
- Image wallpaper can be applied to any wall surface to provide all-over graphics
- Graphical murals can extend length of your interiors, including perfect folds around edges
- Coloured and patterned wallpaper can enhance your interior decoration and furnishings to improve your in-store customer experience
- Wallpaper can provide an additional layer of health and safety compliance to your company
Custom Logo Colour and Patterned Graphic Wallpaper Design - Your Branding, Your Way
What type of designs can we print onto graphical wallpaper?
- Corporate branding including logos and staff imagery
- Marketing and promotional messaging
- Urban or contemporary art
- Street art or abstract graffiti
- Floral reproduction
- Futuristic designs with vibrant colours,
- Innovative, original and unique styles to compliment traditional interior
We print designs onto sturdy, self-adhesive woven fabric that can be easily removed if required.
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland. We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples, each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and commercial testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.