Decorative Window Film for Offices
Prism create and install decorative window film that can be patterned, coloured and custom-made, to any window or door glass surface, to perfectly suite your office or commercial interior decor, colour, branding and logo.
Window film patterns can enhance your company branding, attract attention, brighten up your office space, remind customers and staff of your marketplace’s USP and help create the right type of ambience within any environment.
Decorative office film for windows is available in a completely clear finish as well as in different tints, shades, mirror finishes and colours, with a selection of densities and heat-reduction qualities to choose from, to match the glass the film is being installed onto:
Not only will these attractive one-way mirror decorative window films enhance the look of your offices and building, they can also increase security and comply to health and safety laws.
If your office or workspace is affected by exposure to the sun, you staff may be suffering from sun-glare which can cause numerous health problems. Prism’s UV-reflective film can resolve this problem in addition to reducing the fading of your office furniture fabrics and carpets.
The application of decorative window film will give the impression of an etched pattern, with a wide range of finishes available including metallic and coloured .
Decorative Window Film - Office Health and Safety
A wide expanse of space glass can easily be walked in to and shattered, potentially causing serious injury to staff or customers (including children) and leading to litigation and legal action. Consider the disruption this type of problem could cause your business.
Installing decorative window film (called “manifestation” in commercial environments) reduces health and legal risks significantly and increases workplace safety.
The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, section #14 requires employers to ensure that glass used within their commercial premises are risk assessed and qualified as “impact-safe” or “safe-breaking” and clearly marked with manifestations. This means every piece of glass in walls, doors, partitions and gates is affected and requires health and safety compliance.
Company Branding with Patterned and Coloured Film
What type of commercial and retail establishments can benefit from applying decorative window film? Patterned, coloured or branded film is an eye-catching, branding addition for:
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland. We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples, each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and commercial testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.