Located in London, The National Audit Office (NAO) scrutinises public spending for Parliament. Their public audit service helps Parliament hold government accountable, to help improve public services.
As an official governmental office, they recognised the need to have bomb-blast window film installed, to protect staff in the event of a terrorist incident and to protect the integrity of the historical landmark building.
Prism arranged a meeting to determine the correct type of window film that was required. After providing a "best value" quotation, they were awarded the contract.
Work had to be carried out with minimum disruption and with full appreciation for the confidential government data that was being used throughout the occupied offices. Prism worked nights and weekends, as well as weekdays, to complete the project on-time, using different teams of installers on different shifts.
As well as being a modern office, parts of the building were listed as “Art Deco”, so the outside appearance of the building had to remain as originally-preserved as possible. Once installed, the safety film was invisible, so the outside visual appearance of the building remained unchanged.
A weekly project game-plan, including periodic meeting updates, ensured both day and night workers were on-track to complete the overall project, to the timescales agreed. Working to this plan, Prism successfully installed the 175 x micron anti-shatter film to all windows across all floors, enabling staff to continue working while we worked in common areas during the day and office areas at night and weekends.
The client was very satisfied with the completed work done, to the original timescale and quality promised. A final walk-around was arranged one week after completion, to correct any outstanding issues and to finalise sign-off for the contract.
Why Choose Prism as Your Solar Window Film Company?
To help you choose the right window film for your budget, project or specification, our initial consultation includes discussing which window film is most appropriate to your needs.
We suggest that your window film installation is carried out by one of our professional, qualified Prism installers, to your budget and specification. Find out more about how we work.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Prism’s value-added service includes:
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- All installations use the worlds-leading window film manufacturer
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and customer testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.