“I started Prism Protection Ltd in 2005 initially to fill a gap in the residential market particularly conservatories. We very quickly grew our residential side and commercial projects soon followed.”
Stuart, Prism’s Director, has been in the window film business for 25 years working previously for commercial companies selling window films into local authorities, the NHS and other commercial companies.
“I have arranged health and safety surveys and installation of safety films for workplace compliance for Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Essex County Councils”.
“We work for many glass and conservatory companies including Malbrook Conservatories, who specialise in bespoke garden buildings. Having presented at Ideal Home and Grand Designs Shows, we’ve specifically aimed at the residential market, which has proved very successful”.
“For commercial window film, we have grown our reputation with a mixture of small, medium and large organisations, including Tesco, British Telecom, GSK, MBDA, Audi, Renault & the NHS.”
“We have worked alongside Tesco for the last 5 years supplying and installing solar anti-glare films for their stores, both new build and existing. We have worked alongside the main contractors who build the stores and Tesco directly.”
“No project is too small or large for us, which can be from 1 or 2 windows to large office buildings.”
“Our qualified team of window film experts supply, deliver and install an extensive choice of window films including anti-glare, solar control, bomb blast, conservatory, security, privacy and safety window films, all made of either glass or polycarbonate, to residential or commercial clients.”
“We are also proud that we have successfully helped reduce heat gain by up-to 70 % and glare by up-to 80%, as well as cut down UV ray fading by 99%.”
Emma, also a director, is Stuart’s wife and works on the financial and administration side of the business, dealing with accounts, book-keeping and communications. She is also a qualified secondary school teacher with a BA in English and literature with historical studies.
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
We’re committed to becoming the first-choice supplier of window films for businesses and homes locally in Hitchin, Hertfordshire and the home counties, as well as Bedfordshire, London and across the UK.
Installation work is completed to the highest standards and projects are completed on time and to an agreed budget.
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland. We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples (for both commercial and residential customers), each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises