Reduce Heat in Conservatories with Window Film
Conservatories suffer from excessive heat-gain in the Summer, which makes them uncomfortable and potentially unsafe to be used by those affected by dehydration and those who have a tendency to suffer from heatstroke.
Heat-reduction conservatory window film allows families, children and guests to enjoy the comfort and scenery their conservatory affords, especially when opening doors and windows for fresh air brings heat in, when it gets too hot.
See our Prism conservatory window film performance chart below:
How Can Solar Window Film Help in Various Environments
- House Value - As conservatories are seen as a valuable place for solace or relaxing, they can add real value to the overall condition and price of a house. In addition to heat reduction, window film also adds an extra element of safety for those with pets, the elderly and younger children.
- Landlords - For landlords of properties or HMO (homes of multiple occupancy) dwellings, conservatories are the room that tenants go to, to relax and unwind in, especially after a hard-days work. Applying solar-control energy film in your conservatory can also lower your heating bills.
- Ongoing maintenance costs – Thankfully, once installed, there are no maintenance costs and cleaning is as simple as wiping your film with a moist sponge or cloth. For serviceable establishments that have conservatories with blinds, window film reduces the cost of ongoing blind cleaning.
In summary, installation of Prism Protection solar film can:
- Significantly reduce conservatory temperature to a healthier, more acceptable level
- Make the conservatory usable and comfortable again, without significantly reducing the light within the room
- Create an inviting environment for relaxing and unwinding
Your #1 choice for window film supply & fitting
All of our window films can be installed by home-owners or fitted by a qualified Prism installer.
We’re committed to becoming the first-choice supplier of window films for homes locally in Hitchin, Hertfordshire and home counties as well as across the UK.
With a dedication to delivering the best service, we combine professionalism with top quality advice and experience spanning 22 years.
Why choose us?
- A fully qualified professional to install
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film tints
- Not restricted to 1 manufacturer
- Maintenance free and easy cleaning – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life (up to 20 years)
- Usually installed once only
- “No disruption” installation
- Typically installed within 1 day
- Applied to existing glass
Find out more about how we work, read our customer testimonials and case studies or get to know more about us. Alternatively, catch up on our latest news, see examples of what we do in our gallery or dive into our FAQ’s and resources sections.