Customised Window Film for Offices
Do you need your own bespoke and fully-customised images printed onto window film, with the added benefits of privacy, security and safety for your commercial or retail establishment, while complying with Health and Safety Regulations?
Customised printed film is a great, cost-effective way to decorate glass windows, doors, mirrors, partitions and mirrors with a truly unique style.
With bespoke-design window film, when light passes through your glass, your imagery will be amplified. Imagine the effect bright or soft colours and strong or light tones will have on your staff or in-store customers. Billboard-sized graphics and images on glass windows, doors or walls can really make a statement and express in colours, words and patterns messages you wish to relay to your staff or customers.
Custom Window Film Designs: Coloured, Patterned or Shaped?
Prism will custom-print your unique patterns, shapes, colours or designs onto clear window film, then install the film onto your windows or screens to create your own virtual advertising board or to give a spectacular appearance to your office space.
Alternatively we can print your imagery to wallpaper and substrates so that the graphics can be shown over an area to cover glass partitions, walls and doors.
Printed customised window film is ideal for corporate branding, promoting your company’s identity or promoting your products or services.
Prism will work with you to re-create your ideas as designs and provide samples. Once you’re satisfied, we’ll then digitally print them onto various textured or smooth wall coverings or window films.
Our custom-printed window film service includes:
- Re-sizing and scaling graphical designs
- Installing and trimming designs for ovals, arched windows and door shapes
- Colour changes (where appropriate)
- Styling and matching designs for multiple windows and pane
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland. We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples, each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and commercial testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.