Window Manifestation Film for Offices - Hitchin, Herts & UK
Part of Workplace Regulations 1992 requires commercial building property owners to make glass apparent, so that it’s visible in order to prevent people from walking into it, potentially causing serious injury.
The application of glazing manifestation or graphics to the existing glass, whether it is half height or full height doors, windows or screens used in shops, showrooms and other retail or commercial establishments, makes the glass fully compliant.
This could be in the form of simple dots along the glass in 2 rows 900mm and 1500mm from floor level (this also then complies with DDA regulations), or a more complex design such as logos or patterns, could be used to also identify corporate logos, branding or even advertising.
Frosted, standard or customised manifestation designs available
Prism Protection can help you decide (depending on budget) the best and most appropriate type of manifestation window film to use, including:
- Frosted window film
- Corporate branding – including logos, imagery or marketing messaging
- Customised window film – printed, styled and cut to your specification
- Graphic wallpaper – patterned and styled to suit your office or retail atmosphere
While glass manifestation legislation does regulate where manifestation should appear, there is no regulation as to the pattern or style that should be used. This allows for flexibility when deciding on your design.
We can design, manufacture and install any form of window or glass manifestation to ensure you comply with the latest regulations, as well as create the right office or retail environment for your staff and customers.
Your #1 choice for manifestation window film supply & fitting
All of our window films can be installed by commercial property owners or fitted by a qualified Prism installer – however for large applications, a professional window film installer is suggested.
We’re committed to becoming the first-choice supplier of window films for companies locally in Hitchin, Hertfordshire and the home counties, as well as across the UK.
With a dedication to delivering the best service, we combine professionalism with top quality advice and experience spanning 22 years.
Why choose us?
• Installed by a fully qualified professional
• Complete manufacturer’s warranty
• Extensive range of window film tints
• Not restricted to 1 manufacturer
• Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
• Long life (up to 20 years)
• Usually installed once only
• “No business disruption” installation
• Typically installed within 1 day (although larger commercial applications may take longer)
• Applied to existing window glass
Find out more about how we work, read our customer testimonials and case studies or get to know more about us. Alternatively, catch up on our latest news, see examples of what we do in our gallery or dive into our FAQ’s and resources sections.
We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.