Window & Glass Manifestation Film Designs for Offices & Commercial Outlets
The application of glazing manifestation or graphics to the existing glass, whether it is half height or full height doors, windows or screens used in shops, showrooms and other retail or commercial establishments, makes the glass fully compliant to health and safety regulations and helps keep glass doors and partitions within offices safe.
This could be in the form of simple dots along the glass in 2x rows 900mm and 1500mm from floor level (this also then complies with DDA regulations), or a more complex design such as logos or patterns, could be used to also identify corporate logos, branding or even advertising.
Frosted, Standard or Customised Manifestation Designs Available
Prism Protection can help you decide (depending on budget) the best and most appropriate type of manifestation window film to use, including:
- Frosted window film
- Corporate branding – including logos, imagery or marketing messaging
- Customised window film – printed, styled and cut to your specification
- Graphic wallpaper – patterned and styled to suit your office or retail atmosphere
While glass manifestation legislation does regulate where manifestation should appear, there is no stipulation as to the pattern or style that is used. This allows for flexibility when deciding on your design.
We can design, manufacture and install any form of window or glass manifestation to ensure you comply with the latest regulations, as well as create the right office or retail environment for your staff and customers.
Health and Safety Compliance
Did you know that Building Regulation 14 from the Workplace Regulations 1992 Act requires employers and commercial building property owners to ensure that glass is apparent, so that it’s visible in order to prevent people from walking into it, potentially causing serious injury and that glass within their commercial premises is fully risk assessed and qualifies as “impact-safe” or “safe-breaking” and clearly marked with manifestations applied to the glass. This means every piece of glass in commercial walls, doors, partitions and gates is affected and requires compliance to health and safety regulations.
Page 29 item 138 also states "When assessing whether it is necessary for transparent or translucent surfaces in doors, gates, walls and partitions to be of a safety material or be adequately protected against breakage, pay particular attention to: a) in doors and gates, and door and gate side panels, where any part of the transparent or translucent surface is at shoulder level or below and b) in windows, walls and partitions, where any part of the transparent or translucent surface is at waist level or below, except in glasshouses where people are likely to be aware of the presence of glazing and avoid contact."
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland. We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples, each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and commercial testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.