Privacy One-Way Window Film for Restaurants, Hotels, Commercial Outlets & Offices
Businesses of all types: office complexes, restaurants, hotels and commercial operations need to be as vigilant as possible in protecting their assets, staff, customers and equipment, especially densely populated areas where crime levels are higher than national averages.
One inexpensive way for offices, restaurants, hotels, educational establishments and commercial outlets to add an extra level of privacy, is through the application of one-way privacy window film.
What type of commercial risks can privacy window film remove?
- High-powered camera lens penetrating office windows, leading to financial loss
- Photographs being taken of meetings being held
- Video-captured sensitive data, sold by the paparazzi to tabloid press
- Would-be intruders investigating the viability of breaking and entering
If you or your staff works in an office surrounded by glass, you are vulnerable to any confidential matter within the office becoming public knowledge.
Reflective mirror film enables your staff and customers to enjoy clear views of the outside from within the workplace, without being seen from the outside.
Solar UV reflective film is one of the most popular types of window film solutions, as it combines office privacy and property shatter-proof security with damaging glare reduction and cost-saving heat control, while helping commercial operations move toward climate responsibility.
One-way window film has been designed to be installed on both windows and doors in commercial properties and is available in different shades, mirror finishes and colours. In addition, Prism window film will give your office space a completely stylish and professional look. Choose from:
- Frosted film
- Stained glass film
- Decorative film
- Corporate branded film
- Obscure window and glass film
- Patterned and custom-printed film
- Vinyl film
- Clear and transparent film
- Graphic wallpaper
- Etched glass film
- Glazed film
Decorative privacy films are available in a range of patterns, textures and styles, such as neutral, embossed, coloured, one way mirror finish or if required, a combination of all.
Commercial Privacy Window Film: Opaque, Translucent & Blackout Film
There are many types of privacy film to choose from including opaque, translucent and blackout film that vary in colour, tint and texture including metallic and one-way mirror finishes.
Textured films change the texture of commercial window glass and prevent the workplace being seen from outside. With so many to choose from, our professionals can provide you with custom-made textures and patterns of your favourite selected colours. When compared to standard film, textured films can be a better option when you require an increased level of office or commercial privacy.
You can choose from a wide range of patterns, designs, borders or unique logos, or we can create custom made and cut patterns in any finish or tint such as bronze, silver or gold.
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland. We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples, each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and commercial testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.