Frosted Window Film - Commercial Installation & Supply
Frosted and opaque window film is widely used within commercial establishments and retail outlets and is becoming increasingly popular with business owners as an energy efficient and cost-saving alternative to glass replacement or window blind installation.
Once installed, frosted window film gives the glass it's applied to, an opaque appearance – ideal for 24 hour privacy or as a security deterrent against intruders.
Frosted glass provides a workable solution to a range of window security and privacy challenges, that will suit commercial customers within various trade, commerce and service sectors - both private and public. One of our clients, Playground Games had frosted opaque window film installed - read their case study here.
Why Choose Frosted Window Film?
Prism frosted window film is:
- Affordable and cheaper than replacing frosted glass
- Simple to install, with a long life-cycle
- Low maintenance with only a soapy water wash required once a year
We will carry out a site inspection at your premises, to discuss your exact requirements and advise you on which designs might be most suited to your commercial interior, including:
Frosted film decorative patterns can include different colours, shapes, logos and corporate messages or a mixture of all, including fablon, patterned,etched and striped.
Frosted Window Film vs Frosted Glass - Safety Benefits & Cost Savings
Frosted glass can shatter into hundreds of sharp pieces, becoming a hazard to staff and customers (including families and children). Frosted window film protects glass against shattering and is a far safer option.
Applying window film will transform glazing, is cheaper to install when compared to replacing window glass and is usually applied just once and can last for up to 20 years per application.
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland. We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples, each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and commercial testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.