Energy-Saving Window Film for Commercial Offices
Energy-saving window film is an ideal choice for increasing the energy efficiency of your building, while contributing to cost savings within your heating budget and the wider environment.
Commercial interior designers have been promoting the use of energy saving window film for many years. Installing window film can provide potentially huge savings on heat control within retail outlets and commercial offices.
Did you know energy saving window film:
- Reduces the amount of heat loss through the glass during the winter
- Reduces the amount of heat build up during summer
- Reduces air condition running and maintenance costs
- Helps control the temperature within your commercial premises
- Reduces your company’s carbon emissions and footprint and assists in your responsibilities towards climate change
- Provides a payback within 3 to 5 years, depending on film type and air-conditioning costs
Solar control window film works by reflecting solar energy and UV rays before they enter your commercial establishment. With less reliance on air conditioning and cooling systems, you can substantially reduce your energy usage and costs, while helping achieve health and safety within your workplace.
What are the potential energy savings for your company?
To help your company meet its corporate climate responsibilities, Prism will:
- Produce energy saving reports on buildings to show savings
- Provide a free energy survey that will show you how much money can be saved, once window film is installed.
- Provide payback periods to show how cost-effective the window film can be
Prism can install a range of window films that can reject up to 79% of solar energy and 99% of ultra-violet (UV) rays:
|With Prism Window Film||
|Solar Heat Reduction||72%||57%||58%||49%|
|Heat Loss Reduction||10%||10%||6%||6%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||79%||79%||79%||79%|
Reducing Costs with Energy-Efficient Window Film
Film is applied to your window glass directly, forming a barrier to solar energy. This is cheaper than replacing your glass and is far more effective than blinds.
Prism provide a variety of window films with different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives, so before you decide on which type may be best for you, please contact us to discuss the merits of each for your commercial operation.
Window Film Installation Case Studies
Explore the various projects that Prism have completed, to understand the different types of film available and the benefits that installation will bring your company:
|Commercial Client Case Study||Type of Window Film Installed||Internal or External Film?|
|St Johns CoE Primary School||Silver 20 Solar Film||Internal|
|Vehicle Licence Bureau||Silver 20 Solar Film||Internal|
|Playground Games||Sterling 50 Solar Film, Frosted Opaque Film and Graphical Film||Internal|
|Brayley’s Renault Mazda Car Showroom||Silver 20 OSW Solar Film||External|
|Sealed Air||Silver 20 OSW Solar Film||External|
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland. We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples, each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and commercial testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.