Located in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, Sealed Air Ltd, provide a range of solutions, geared towards protecting, preserving and maintaining food safety, to help make the world a safer and cleaner place.
With the existing film being outdated, having degraded over time, the management team required an up-to-date window film solution that provided heat-reduction for the work environment, enabled energy costs to be managed, was environmentally-friendly and complied with health and safety regulations. Prism advised them on which window film options would be the most appropriate for their requirements.
Prism removed all the existing external window film and prepared the window frames for the application of the new heat-reflective film. In total, 372 window panes had window film applied. The project was completed within 11 x days (a total of 33 x film applications per day), with zero disruption to the workforce.
Installing the external grade Silver 20 OSW solar-reflective window film provided the following benefits that addressed all the requirements of the management team:
- The reduction of office furniture and fabric solar-fade
- Protection from UV solar rays
- Protection from anti-sun glare, with heat rejection of up-to 82%
- Heat reduction, providing savings on ongoing air-conditioning running costs
The management team and staff were delighted that the installation caused no disruption to their workday and afforded them a better, clearer view of the scenery around the buildings premises.
Most importantly, they could feel the temperature reduction in their offices, making it comfortable to work in and remain productive, while complying with health and safety regulations.
Why Choose Prism as Your Solar Window Film Company?
To help you choose the right window film for your budget, project or specification, our initial consultation includes discussing which window film is most appropriate to your needs.
We suggest that your window film installation is carried out by one of our professional, qualified Prism installers, to your budget and specification. Find out more about how we work.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Prism’s value-added service includes:
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- All installations use the worlds-leading window film manufacturer
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Are you a building specifier or new build developer / refurbishment company, looking for the right solution for your own client? We can help – contact us to discuss your requirements.
Review our case studies and customer testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.