Commercial Window Film Company
To commercial property owners, business offices and retail outlets, the benefits of adding film to windows are largely unknown.
Technical advances in commercial windows have focused almost exclusively on improving glass design and construction, including heat-absorbent tints and insulation, commonly known as “double-glazing”.
But did you know that, although window film has been widely available in this country since the 1970's, commercial film is an energy-saving and affordable alternative to window replacement?
Commercial Film Solutions for Company Security, Building Protection and Safety
Prism has been helping businesses solve glass-related issues, since 2005. Installing window film has many uses in commercial properties and retail establishments:
- Safety – Window film includes a shatter-resistant membrane for holding glass together during a breakage. This is important for high-risk accident areas like glass doors, side panels and roofing areas. This is in accordance with workplace health and safety and welfare regulations
- Security - Windows are the weakest and most vulnerable access point for intruders to break into an office or commercial establishment. The function of security window film is to hold the glass in space and act as a preventing agent for any unwanted trespasser
- Bomb blasts and explosions – Blasts and explosions that occur even a distance away from commercial premises have the power to cause injury and damage to staff and customers. The installation of a blast-resistant film will absorb the blast energy and prevent the glass from shattering into razor-sharp pieces
- Manifestation - Workplace health and safety regulations also highlight the need to have large areas of window glazing and glass doors clearly visible and apparent to prevent children and people walking into it. This can be done by printing graphical manifestations and company logos onto the glass
- Privacy – Concerned about strangers or would-be intruders prying into your commercial premises? Privacy window film provides a carved-glass appearance and provides daylight privacy along with uninterrupted views from the inside. Read more about one-way mirror and oblique and blackout film technology
- Health and safety compliance - The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, #14 requires employers to ensure that glass within their commercial premises are fully risk assessed and qualifies as “impact-safe” or “safe-breaking” and clearly marked with manifestations. This means every piece of glass in walls, doors, partitions and gates is affected and requires compliance
Solar Control Film - Reduce Costs with Heat-Reflective & Anti-Glare Film
Heat – Does your company experience rising heating costs during colder weather? Does your staff complain about high office temperatures during the summer? Window film will help manage heat control, while providing a cost-effective, healthier environment to work in. Read more about why window film is a better option than window blinds.
Solar and UV protection – Window film will lessen the sun’s heat by up-to 80%, unwanted glare by up-to 85% and office furniture fabric fading by 99%. Film can be applied to your property without making your offices dark and provide a natural view from your windows. The perfection option for an energy-saving, environmentally conscious employer
Decorative Window Film
Commercial decorative window film can be fully customised to your corporate branding, logo and advertising through graphical printing onto:
- Frosted film
- Stained glass film
- Embossed film
- Custom patterned, coloured or printed film
- Company branded film
- Obscure window and glass film
- Graphic wallpaper
- One-way mirror finish
- Vinyl film
- Clear and transparent film
- Etched glass film
- Glazed film
- Opaque and blackout window film
Why Choose Prism as Your Window Film Company?
Prism have worked with a selection of architects, specifiers and facilities management companies including Mitie, Stace, One Facility, Tesco Property, Ashe Construction, Hospitals Trust FM, Help FM and Bowmer and Kirkland. We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.
We’re dedicated to delivering the best service – we do this by combing professionalism, commitment, honesty and transparency, resulting in an advice service that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
Why Choose Us?
- A variety of window film ideas and samples, each containing different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives to choose from, to suit every client’s needs
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life span - up to 20 years - with “once-only” installation
- Applied to existing window glass
- ‘No business disruption’ installation including out-of-hours and weekend working
- Typically installed within 1 day, although larger commercial applications may take longer
- Rubbish removal – the environment we work in is left as it was, before we started the work
- Access to mobile window film installation equipment, used for heights inside and outside your premises
Review our case studies and commercial testimonials to see how we help other clients in various sectors. To view ‘Before’ and ‘After’ shots of our corporate project work, visit our commercial gallery. Alternatively, review our blog posts for helpful insights and tips or dive into our commonly-asked FAQ’s and resources sections.