Who We Help
We help everyone from architects and specifiers to building contractors on renovations and refurbishments, to ensure window film work is completed to the highest standards, specifications are met, projects are completed on time and to an agreed budget.
It’s our goal to ensuring expectations are met and that the window film installed is doing exactly what is expected and required.
For residential clients:
Prism work on all types of residential projects, from the end-user client right, through to the builder or architect at design stage, to provide information and assistance on requirements.
Whether it’s finding a solution to overheating for a conservatory, improving home privacy or reducing heating and fading damage to apartments with large floor to ceiling windows, we can provide sample specification details and costs. We’re also able to carry out solar studies to ensure the correct window film solution is found.
We can instantly show how the film is working, particularly in a conservatory where there will be an instant drop in temperature.
From initial contact, the client will have direct communication with Stuart (read more about me here) to make sure that they know who they are dealing with and not have to go through their requirements again with different people, who may not be up to date with the client.
For commercial clients:
Prism get involved with all types of commercial projects and work with both end user clients as well as building managers, energy managers, architects and specifiers.
In fact, anyone who owns or rents a building can benefit from window film. It could be to reduce energy costs or air conditioning, improve safety, increase privacy, install window decoration or enhance corporate branding. Whatever your business requirement, we have an affordable window film solution that will meet your needs.
- Assist energy managers with solar studies to provide energy usage data and paybacks with window film
- Help with corporate design and logos to give companies advertising branding within their own building
- Work with architects, who have considered blinds the only option, to show there are better and more aesthetically pleasing solutions which provide solar reduction benefits and paybacks
Your #1 choice for window film supply & fitting
All of our window films can be installed by homeowners or commercial property owners or fitted by a qualified Prism installer.
We’re committed to becoming the first-choice supplier of window films for businesses and homes locally in Hitchin, Hertfordshire and the home counties, as well as across the UK.
With a dedication to delivering the best service, we combine professionalism with top quality advice and experience spanning 22 years.
Why choose us?
- A fully qualified professional to install
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film tints
- Not restricted to 1 manufacturer
- Maintenance free and easy cleaning – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life (up to 20 years)
- Usually installed once only
- “No disruption” installation
- Typically installed within 1 day
- Applied to existing glass
Find out more about how we work, read our customer testimonials or case studies. Alternatively, catch up on our latest news, see examples of what we do in our gallery or dive into our FAQ’s and resources sections.