Window Film Installation – Why Choose Us?
Prism Protection is a professional window film installation company who provide consultancy and advisory services to residential homes throughout Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, London and the South East England.
Prism’s standard of service can be described as “best value” for the customers they serve - but what does offering this level of service really mean?
- Ensuring projects are completed to the highest health and safety standards - within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Pre-defined technical specifications are met
- Out of hours and weekend working (if required) to assist with families and schedules
- Compliance to health and safety regulations
- Rubbish removal – leaving the work environment in the same orderly way that it was, before work begun
- Access to elevated installation equipment, such as standard steps and mobile scaffold towers
How We Work
All of our window films are installed by qualified professional installers.
Our experience is to your advantage - we’re dedicated to delivering the best service, by combining professionalism, expertise, commitment, honesty and transparency that spans 22 years of experience within the window film industry.
- Installation by fully-qualified professional fitters
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film styles, patterns, textures and colours to match your corporate brand
- Film is used from some of the leading window film manufacturers in the world
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Up-to 20 year life-span - a “once-only” installation to protect your investment
Discussing Your Needs
From our initial phone call or email exchange, you will experience a very professional and innovative service.
To help you choose the right window film for your budget, project or specification, our initial consultation includes helping you find which window film is most appropriate to your needs.
Contact us to us discuss your project or book a site survey to obtain a quotation.
Once an appointment has been made and confirmed, Prism will attend your premises to:
- Provide samples of different types of window film
- Provide testimonials and examples of other residential customers locally to you or where the window film is similar in style or appearance
- Survey and measure which area(s) of your home require window film, including elevations, different floors and extensions
- Conduct a glass check to ensure the correct window film is used, as failure to use the right window film with the existing glass could potentially lead to fracture or breakage
Once your consultation has taken place, a quotation or report will then be given to you for your review. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered fully by one of our team of specialists. We’re here to help!
Advice for Building Advisors
Did you know that we also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new building developments, renovations and refurbishment projects?
If you’re a building advisor looking for the right window film solution for your client, but not sure which type to choose, contact us to us discuss your project or book a site survey to obtain a quotation.
Once You’ve Placed Your Order
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to arrange a convenient day and time to begin the work. We will then contact you again a couple of days beforehand, to confirm the time of arrival and the names of Prism’s installation personnel, to enable you to prepare for their arrival.
Carrying out Work and Access to Work Area(s)
While on-site, we will:
- Use dust-sheets and covers as required
- Clean your window frames and glass prior to installation
Typically install window film within 1 day
When our work is complete:
- Our team will show you the work we did to ensure you’re completely satisfied, before leaving site
- All furniture will be put back to its original position, with work areas completely clean and tidy
- We will take all the rubbish with us when we leave
- You will receive an aftercare guide explaining how to clean your new window film, with drying-out details
Once work has been completed to your satisfaction, an invoice will then be sent to you, along with a warranty certificate from the manufacturer which covers both the window film and installation. Our warranty is backed by insurance to give you complete peace of mind and to ensure your investment in window film is protected.
Prism’s Managing Director
“I have been in the window film industry for 28 years, working for manufacturer to supplier to commercial companies, providing many years of expertise along with our installation team who have all been installing for 20 years plus. Although we are considered a small company, we deal with many large clients personally, who know the value of what we offer. We will only ever be interested in providing you with an excellent level of service, unlike many other larger companies who focus more on salespeople’s commissions and moving onto the next job. Try us – you’ll be delighted.”
Read our customer testimonials or get to know more about us. Alternatively, catch up on our latest news, see examples of what we do in our gallery or dive into our FAQ's and resources sections.