Covid-19 Business Practices: Customer Information
While the Covid-19 Lockdown is enforced, we are able to carry out customer site visits but prefer to deal with customers online (via email, telephone and Zoom and Skype) at present, including receiving photos and holding discussions and meetings.
The safety procedures or precautions we follow, to ensure that both customers and employees are being protected, are included in our risk assessment:
- Hand washing on a regular basis for 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Gel sanitiser in areas where washing facilities are not readily available
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces that are regularly touched such as handles and rails
- Social Distancing – reducing the number of persons in any work area to comply with the 2-meter gap where possible. If not, then facing away or standing side by side.
- Staff to be reminded on a daily basis of the importance of social distancing both in the workplace and outside of it. Management checks to ensure this is adhered to.
- Face coverings to be worn at all times within the store
Customer services will not be affected, with everything dealt with to the same high level as usual.
Services that we offer will continue to be provided from Prism’s existing business location.
Before each visit to carry out customer work, the area is discussed with the client to ensure that both they and us are happy for the works to be carried out in a Covid safe and secure way. Social distancing is a must as well as face coverings or masks, at all times.