Conservatory Window Film - Hitchin, Herts & UK
Are you really getting year-round enjoyment from your conservatory?
Did you know that solar protection of a micro-thin, barely detectable layer of conservatory window or roof film, can be more heat and cost effective than blinds?
- Does your conservatory suffer from excessive heat?
- Do you feel cheated when you cannot use your conservatory during the summer?
- Is the sun fading your conservatories fabrics and furnishings?
- Are your conservatory blinds absorbing heat and adding to the problem?
- Do you need to wear sunglasses to combat the sun’s glare?
Ordinary, untreated glass is inadequate for use in conservatories, while blinds tend to quickly become unsightly dust traps and deteriorate. Is there a better option? Yes - our modern conservatory solar window film is designed to stay in perfect condition and insulate your conservatory from the cold as well as heat and glare.
Make your conservatory sun-friendly
Window film will bring beauty, protection, comfort and safety to your conservatory and is far less expensive than blinds. Film will also enhance the value of your residence without blocking out light and creating dust and allow your family life to stay private.
Prism understand that your unique needs are as individual as your home, so we carefully select the correct window film to match the levels of protection you need. Creating a balance of aesthetics and protection to ensure your complete satisfaction is our underlying aim.
Inferior grades to those used by Prism may cause disappointment and it is vital that the films are applied to the highest professional standards to guarantee durability and protection.
Available in different shades, mirror finishes, tints and decorative colours, Prism window film gives a completely stylish and a glamorous look to your home. With so many exciting benefits for the homeowner to choose, the most difficult question can be which film will be most suitable:
- Frosted film
- Stained glass film
- Embossed film
- Coloured and decorative film
- Bathroom-only film
- Obscure window and glass film
- Patterned and printed film
- One-way mirror finish film
- Vinyl film
- Clear and transparent film
- Etched glass film
- Glazed film
Lower heating bills, sun glare reduction & heat control
Applying solar control energy films in your conservatory can lower your heating bills, reduce glare and control excessive heat.
Once installed, there are no maintenance costs and cleaning is as simple as wiping your film with a moist sponge or cloth. See our Prism conservatory window film performance chart below:
|With Prism Window Film||
|Solar Heat Reduction||72%||57%||58%||49%|
|Heat Loss Reduction||10%||10%||6%||6%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||79%||79%||79%||79%|
We’ve taken the guesswork out of protecting your conservatory windows and roof by thoroughly studying every window film manufacturer to ensure that when a project is completed by Prism, it will exceed your expectations.
Your #1 choice for window film supply & fitting
All of our window films can be installed by home owners or fitted by a qualified Prism installer.
We’re committed to becoming the first-choice supplier of window films for homes locally in Hitchin, Hertfordshire and home counties as well as across the UK.
With a dedication to delivering the best service, we combine professionalism with top quality advice and experience spanning 22 years.
Why choose us?
- A fully qualified professional to install
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film tints
- Not restricted to 1 manufacturer
- Maintenance free and easy cleaning – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life (up to 20 years)
- Usually installed once only
- “No disruption” installation
- Typically installed within 1 day
- Applied to existing glass
Find out more about how we work, read our customer testimonials and case studies or get to know more about us. Alternatively, catch up on our latest news, see examples of what we do in our gallery or dive into our FAQ’s and resources sections.
We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.