Energy Saving Window Film for Commercial Offices - Hitchin, Herts & UK
Window film is an ideal choice for increasing the energy efficiency of your building, while contributing to cost savings within your heating budget and the wider environment.
Commercial interior designers have been promoting the use of energy saving window film for many years. Installing window film enables energy efficiency while making potentially huge savings on heat control, within retail outlets and offices.
Did you know energy saving window film:
- Reduces the amount of heat loss through the glass during the winter
- Reduces the amount of heat build up during summer
- Reduces air condition running and maintenance costs
- Helps control the temperature within your commercial premises
- Reduces your company’s carbon emissions and footprint
- Provides a payback within 3 to 5 years, depending on film type and AC costs
Solar control window film works by reflecting solar energy and UV rays before they enter your commercial establishment. With less reliance on air conditioning and cooling systems, you can substantially reduce your energy usage and costs.
What are the potential energy savings for your company?
- Produce energy saving reports on buildings to show savings
- Provide a free energy survey that will show you how much money can be saved, once window film is installed.
- Provide payback periods to show how cost-effective the window film can be
Prism can install a range of window films that can reject up to 79% of solar energy and 99% of UV rays:
|With Prism Window Film||
|Solar Heat Reduction||72%||57%||58%||49%|
|Heat Loss Reduction||10%||10%||6%||6%|
|Total Solar Energy Rejected||79%||79%||79%||79%|
Reducing costs with energy efficient window film
Film is applied to your window glass directly, forming a barrier to solar energy. This is cheaper than replacing your glass and is far more effective than blinds.
Prism provide a variety of window films with different metals, layers, base layers and adhesives, so before you decide on which type may be best for you, please contact us to discuss the merits of each for your commercial operation.
Your #1 choice for window film supply & fitting
All of our window films can be installed by commercial property owners or fitted by a qualified Prism installer – however for large applications, a professional window film installer is suggested.
We’re committed to becoming the first-choice supplier of window films for companies locally in Hitchin, Hertfordshire and the home counties, as well as across the UK.
With a dedication to delivering the best service, we combine professionalism with top quality advice and experience spanning 22 years.
Why choose us?
- Installed by a fully qualified professional
- Complete manufacturer’s warranty
- Extensive range of window film tints
- Not restricted to 1 manufacturer
- Maintenance free and easy to clean – just wipe with a moist sponge or cloth
- Long life (up to 20 years)
- Usually installed once only
- “No business disruption” installation
- Typically installed within 1 day (although larger commercial applications may take longer)
- Applied to existing window glass
Find out more about how we work, read our customer testimonials and case studies or get to know more about us. Alternatively, catch up on our latest news, see examples of what we do in our gallery or dive into our FAQ’s and resources sections.
We can also help building contractors, architects and specifiers on new builds, renovations and refurbishment projects.